By enrolling in CarrierCentral.com’s online load board, freight matching and carrier directory service (the “Service”), you become a Member and agree to be bound by this Agreement (the “Agreement”).
Shipper Members (Free)
There are no fees associated with Shipper member accounts. Shipper member accounts are verified manually and the shipper must provide accurate information at the time of registration. CarrierCentral.com reserves the right to deny members access or delete accounts of those shippers who do not complete the information or cannot be verified via phone, email, website, DOT or MC information provided.
Recurring Membership Fees (Carrier Members):
1. First 7 days free:
In order to take advantage of the 7 day free trial new carriers must complete the new member registration form including entering payment information to start a subscription and create new account.Free trial days are calendar days and no credit is given for time of day during signup on Day 1. A $1 pre-authorization hold will be put on user card to verify payment information only (similar to
a gas pump authorization). This authorization is soley to test payment information and is not a transaction. After the 7 day trial is over billing will automatically start at rate chosen. Members can cancel at any time during the 7 Calendar days through their account interface and will not be billed.
Any changes made to billing by member during the 7 day free trial (account upgrade, change from monthly to yearly, etc.) will restart billing and user will be billed that day voiding the 7 day trial period.
2. The following fees are incurred by the Member:
Your credit card will be billed in United States currency automatically for the next month or year and every month or year thereafter (according to the member’s chosen options during signup) until you cancel your membership. Membership fees will be paid by automatic credit card debit on the first day of your billing cycle. It is not necessary to re-apply each month or year.
3. Recurring Memberships can be cancelled at any time by the Member.
To cancel your membership, please follow the steps below:
1) Login to your account
2) Click on “Account Information” or “My Account and Billing”
3) Click on “Cancel Subscription”
4) Follow the prompts to cancel your billing
It is the Members responsibility to properly adhere to the procedures for cancellation as our cancellation system is automatic and can be accomplished by the user by following the instructions listed above. You are the only one who can cancel your account. Cancellations are processed online only. CANCELLATION REQUESTS IN FORM OF TELEPHONE, VOICE MAIL OR EMAIL CANNOT BE PROCESSED.
1. There are no refunds for Monthly or Yearly Memberships.
2. Any liability of CarrierCentral.com’s Website, including without limitation any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the subscriber to CarrierCentral.com for the preceding 30 days.
3. No warranty is made by CarrierCentral.com regarding any information or services provided through or in connection with the Service, and CarrierCentral.com hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation: 1) any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information or services. All information is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. CarrierCentral.com hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. The documents and related graphics published on this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. CarrierCentral.com reserves the right to edit advertisements for readability or reject any advertisements at it’s discretion at any time. Explicit written permission is required from CarrierCentral.com for reproduction, exhibition, usage or referencing to any material contained in this site. All respective logos, trademarks and service marks are properties of their respective owners.
4. Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all material displayed on the Service is copyrighted by CarrierCentral.com and may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of CarrierCentral.com, unless otherwise clearly stated in this Agreement.
5. CarrierCentral.com does not sell, exchange, trade, give, or relinquish personal information to any outside sources that was voluntarily surrendered during a visit to the CarrierCentral.com website.
6. If your profile is in our Database You Agree to be CONTACTED by e-mail, telephone, mail, or other means necessary by CarrierCentral to verify accuracy of listings, billing, email newsletters and marketing, etc. If you do not wish to be contacted please remove your profile from CarrierCentral.com. Carriers posting profiles understand that any information added to their profile is their responsibility. CarrierCentral blocks the following information to employers and public viewers for your protection: email address and home address. Any other information placed by the user is at their own risk. This information includes, but is not limited to: phone numbers, email addresses, dot/mc numbers, logos, documents, or any other information supplied by the user.
8. Information Collection. We will not gather any information on anyone under the age of 18. For members over the age of 18: the very nature of the service CarrierCentral.com requires that we gather, process, use and distribute information which you provide directly (e.g., name, physical address, e-mail address, insurance information, dot/mc numbers, company logs, etc.), as well as information regarding the manner in which you use CarrierCentral.com. While the use of our privacy features should provide you with a degree of control over the distribution of information you submit, CarrierCentral.com cannot guarantee that your information will be prevented from being viewed by any particular party.
9. If you have directly submitted information and you want to remove it, and you are unable to remove it yourself, and would like us to remove it from our database, please contact us at support@CarrierCentral.com or call CarrierCentral.com Support at
1-888-765-2825 and we will use reasonable efforts to help you delete your information from our then existing files.
CarrierCentral.com DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, APPARATUS, PRODUCT, SOFTWARE OR PROCESS USED OR DISCLOSED ON CarrierCentral.com OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM CarrierCentral.com. IN NO EVENT SHALL CarrierCentral.com. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF CarrierCentral.com OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE IT (OR ANY LINKED SITES), OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH CarrierCentral.com, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS OF CarrierCentral.com, THE INTERNET GENERALLY OR ON ANY OTHER BASIS (WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), EVEN IF CarrierCentral.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
Enforcement, Interpretation, etc. These terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas and relevant federal laws, and irrevocable consent is hereby granted by both parties to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any action or dispute in the state and federal courts located in the State of Texas, U.S.A. Use of this CarrierCentral.com is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. Notwithstanding the foregoing sentence, these terms shall be severable and construed to the extent of their enforceability in light of the parties’ mutual intent if deemed at all unenforceable by a competent court. Given the nature of these terms, you understand and agree that, in addition to money damages, CarrierCentral.com will be entitled to equitable relief upon a breach of them by you.